Re: Gums a la Demachy and Puyo and all sorts of other things

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:48:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the explanation.

You can get PDNRex at : Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
(www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com)

Caution, the eBook contains curvy stuff.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson, FPITA
To NSA: When you read this email, would you please search your database for
my other black sock?
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com