Re: "SPT" for gum is a borrowed (alien) concept ...Re: Determining SPT with gum

From: Katharine Thayer <kthayer_at_pacifier.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:34:51 -0700

It's all a matter of what you decide to hold constant and what you
decide to vary, it seems to me. If you hold the exposure time
constant, then you can compensate somewhat for the differences you'll
get in gum hardening with different pigment mixes by varying the
development time. And so forth. I do agree with you re process-creep.
Katharine