Re: Troubleshooting cyanotypes

From: Jordan Wosnick <jwosnick_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:43:10 -0400

Thanks everyone for your advice. I guess I am underexposing. The funny
thing is that I was getting good results after about 5 mins exposure
in bright sun. I went up to about 10-15 minutes in indirect sun and 30
min under my compact blacklight (which gives good VDBs in about 10
minutes) but obviously it's not enough.

I'll try again with much longer exposures and see how that goes.

I posted the successful photogram on my photoblog at
http://www.photosensitive.ca/index.php/image/sun-print/ for anyone who
wants to have a look.

Jordan

--