Re: Ferric Oxalate Questions

From: G Guhan Gunaratnam <guruguhan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:06:36 -0400

Thanks a lot for all the help everyone

Michael...are there any other additives in the Grotek Super Oxy?

Has anyone been able to determine the concentration of those other grades
you can buy at a beauty parlour?

Bill, my primary reason for the higher concentration of H202 isnıt for
sensitizer (though I was curious as to which concentration of H202 one does
add to sensitizer ­ 3% thx). Iım getting the higher conc. stuff to convert
the Ferrous I have to Ferric. Iıve figured out that 6% is the best for what
Iım planning, so I might try increasing the concentration of the 3% I have.
Or go to the beauty parlor.

K, I donıt want everyone to assume Iım a fetid, troll-like being...but what
exactly is a beauty parlor? There is a hair salon across the street, and a
spa ­ do these pass as beauty parlors?

Can anyone chime in on qıs 2,3 and 4? (For example, if a 13.5% solution was
used instead of 27% - same drop count ­ what would the result be)?

Regards,
Gu