Re: PT/PD Chemistry Question‹Ferric Oxalate

From: G Guhan Gunaratnam <guruguhan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:13:31 -0400

Hi Mark,

I donąt know about the Formulary, but according to this B&S paper
(http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/Technical_papers/all_about_ferric_oxalate.h
tm) theyąve been able to ship oxalic acid free ferric since Œ96. In the
same article, they detail how ferric has different colors based on the
amount of oxalic in it (from amber to green), and I know they sell green
ferric. So B&S must ship both. Not sure about the dry packs.

Hope it helps

Gu