Re: Age & Time....Deja Vu all over again?

From: Richard Corbett <richard_at_rwc.my-bulldog.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 00:00:16 +0100

The Americans have never forgiven the British for inventing the paper negative as indeed the British have never forgiven the Americans for inventing the paper cup.

But while I will admit that I have seen an image produced on a paper cup, I have yet to master the skill that would allow me to drink from a paper negative.

As a result I would council anyone who intends to have discourse with an American, to consider well the above information because from it you will learn that the citizens of the US of A do not like their feelings to be trifled with, especially their women.

Richard - friend of the paper cup