Re: Puchase price of pdf file?  Repeat posting

From: TERRYAKING_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 01:55:54 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 19/7/06 3:08:07 am, Ender100@aol.com writes:

> Hi Terry,
>
> Yes, all your posts are coming through loud and clear.
>
> Methinks perhaps your unsubscribing didn't work..... has the SPAM thing
> stopped?
>
> Mark Nelson

Mark

The reason it appeared strange was that after I had unsubscribed I still got
these messages from our 'photographist' and they were the only messages from
the list.

As, as you say, the unsubscription did not work, I decided to stay around
for a bit. as I have something to announce about APIS and workshops. Also it is
good to read and learn and talk to the good guys.

The spam thing seems to vary as to whether I am using AOL for Mac or for the
PC.

I got a quote on my house yesterday with lots and lots of noughts which means
that I can get a house in the country with a place to make pictures rather
than carry the overheads of the studio in Richmond.

Terry