RE: Questions on New Cyanotype Process

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:21:45 +0300

Tina,

I mix under 100W incandescent light (which is 1,5m away from my mixing
table) and never noticed an ill effect. I have used some batches (mixed that
way) which were as old as 8 - 10 months and didn't notice any fogging /
speed change / dmax loss. Anyway, you can use a 40W lamp to be on the safe
side - it's better to have adequate light when dealing with dry chemicals
and hot water ;)

Regards,
Loris.