Re: palladium drydown and developer

From: Sandy King <sanking_at_clemson.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:43:40 -0400

If a person waits long enough they can expect most anything to happen.

As I said, I have not observed this type of yellowing, and I have
carefully compared some papers that were gelatin sized to others that
were albumen sized. I did not see any difference. I don't question
the fact that it is recorded in the literature, but if I don't see it
at my house this is a non-issue for me.

On the other hand, for my work gelatin sizing is simpler, less
expensive, less trouble, and gives results at least as good, so that
is what I use.

Sandy