fogged paper

From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs_at_silvergrain.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 01:22:10 -0400 (EDT)

I have several boxes of fogged 8x10 RC glossy paper, mostly graded
Kodabrome II but some Agfa Rapitone and Oriental and others. I
remember reading that someone has use for these papers for
non-developed applications. I personally have no use for them, other
than to test the processing capacity of print developers, or something
like that. If anyone has use for them, let me know. I'm giving away if
you come to my studio in Boston, but otherwise will consider shipping
at cost.

One thing I found... Brovira Speed of the same age as Kodak Kodabrome
II was fog-free and gave usual toe-shape. Rapitone is wrapped in black
"butcher paper."

Another thing I found... many boxes (both Kodabrome and Rapitone) of
these papers seem to develop fog in all areas except margins of about
1-5mm from the edges, which is less fogged or fog-free in many cases.