Re: palladium drydown and developer (albumen & collodion)

From: Peter Marshall <petermarshall_at_cix.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 18:53:30 +0100

Katharine,

You misunderstand me completely. I'm not suggesting that the results of
the comparison should be kept private. Obviously things like the
exposure times for prints made by the different processes, the
densities, observations on tonality, print colour etc are things that
can be published without any breach of confidence, just as you can sell
the prints made using the method.

I think it simply good sense to discuss this comparison with Terry (if I
wanted to do it, I'd start by asking him for a free copy of the
instructions if I intended to publish.) I don't actually think there is
anything to be gained by discussing it here until the results are available.

Regards,

Peter Marshall
petermarshall@cix.co.uk
My London Diary http://mylondondiary.co.uk/