RE: My papyrus adventures

From: Eric Neilsen <e.neilsen_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:31:49 -0500

Camden, It sounds like you need to treat this like Bein Fang for both
Exposure and post exposure. After you coat the papyrus, are you humidifying
at all? If so how long? As for drying, you might try this...

Hang the sheet up to add a bunch of humidity and when you put the sheet
under glass, use a series of pieces of tape to pull it back tight slowly
going around the sheet to stretch in taught.

After washing, back side squeegee the print, then flip it over and on a
sheet of glass of plexi, use a hair dryer to slightly dry the sheet. When
you get a hint of what I'll call ice cycling you pull the sheet carefully
off the glass and put in in a blotter press to complete drying. Make sure
that you have even pressure of you may get irregular shape prints.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
214-827-8301