Re: "How Old", "The Killing Fields" and Photo Crit

From: Camden Hardy <camden_at_hardyphotography.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:35:02 -0600 (MDT)

Dean,

I was not around back then (I've only been on the list for about a month
now), but I have heard stories.

I understand that these grudges are rooted for 10+ years, but my point was
that this list is not the place for personal attacks. We're all adults
here (at least I think we are), and as such we should all excercise enough
self control to avoid taking cheap shots at each other.

Camden Hardy

camden@hardyphotography.net
http://www.hardyphotography.net