Re: ULF Negative Storage

From: Murray Leshner <murrayatuptowngallery_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:38:46 -0700 (PDT)

Someone makes something called L-velopes...I'll see if I can find the name.
  The U-Line stuff is unlikely to be intended for archival use, just shipping.
  Might want to double check your resources to confirm ...someone told me glassine is inherently acid-free.
  You can get stamp sheets in glassine at USPS, but I don't know size limits, and they probably wouldn't sell empties.
  Murray