RE: My papyrus adventures

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 20:22:18 +0300

Camden, it's beatiful. However, I personally would use a less costly process
(toned Vandyke or Kallitype, toned/untoned Cyanotype - I happen to like
plain cyanotype on off-white paper much, and maybe gum) given the fact the
original image lacks fine tonal gradations (presumably that is - I perceive
it as a silhuette) which is where the Pt/Pd process excells. Perhaps you
decided so because Pt/Pd is extremely achival, just as papyrus is... Anyway,
thanks for sharing your experience - you're the person who I'll contact for
help, if I decide to print on papyrus in the future...

Regards,
Loris.