Re: "How Old", "The Killing Fields" and Photo Crit

From: Jack Fulton <jefulton1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:26:46 -0700

Oh shoot, you've put another hole in the myths of the modern world.
However, you "knowing" what I mean through use of her purported
loveliness as metaphor
does not fail in others eyes and ears due to their knowledge of her
various denials. What I
was implying was those theoretical (now, get that . . theoretical)
folks within religions who
supposedly can stave off reality like water from a new Gortex raincoat.