Interesting alt kitchen item

From: etienne garbaux <photographeur_at_nerdshack.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:32:45 -0400

The other day I noticed the Portion Pro, made by Progressive International
Corp., at my local supermarket. It's essentially a graduated 350 ml (12
oz) acrylic Erlenmeyer flask with a tapered stopper neck and a pouring
spout, supplied with a large (15 ml) graduated dropper that fits the
stopper neck and a cleaning brush for the dropper. For anyone who makes up
100-350 ml of solution and dispenses it from 1-15 ml at a time, these could
come in handy -- storage and measuring all in one. I didn't keep the
receipt, but I think it was around $10.

Best regards,

etienne