RE: ST. LOUIS

From: Keith Gerling <Keith_at_GumPhoto.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:47:21 -0700

Shucks, Bob, the Impressionist Camera Pictorial Photography show (awesome!)
just closed last week at the St. Louis Museum of Art. But that place is big
and free, so check it out. There is a show there called "Recent Landscape
Photography: The Intimate and the Sublime" that I might see. Also, while in
St Louis, you might want to see: 1) the Dale Chihuly glass show going on at
the Botanical Gardens. Really fun stuff in a really nice venue. 2) The
mosaic work at the St Louis Basilica is really over the top. Probably THE
most impressive cathedral this side of the big swamp, 3) The City Museum.
Certainly not a museum in the normal sense of the word, but where else can
you see a school bus teetering on the edge of a building? AND, it has a bar
and is open until 1:00 AM on Friday and Saturday.

Have a nice visit. St. Louis is a great town. Really good Italian/American
food, BTW, in the region they call The Hill.

Keith