Photogravure & Wet-plate Workshops.

From: Matthew Baily <info_at_creativefauna.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 10:07:25 -0400

Hello All,

Not sure if this is too off topic. Renaissance Press, the studio where
I am a apprentice/assistant is going to be offering two workshops later
this year. The first is on Wet Plate Photography and runs from the 3-5
of August. The workshop will be very intensive and is limited to three
students.

The second workshop runs from the 10-13 of August and is on traditional
copper plate photogravure (our speciality). This workshop is limited to
four students. Paul, my boss, has over 28 years professional experience
with photogravure, so you can be assured of a comprehensive and highly
informative experience.

We are located in SW New Hampshire close to Keene and Brattleboro. This
is a beautiful area to spend a few days. Anyhow, if anyone finds this
interesting please check out www.renaissancepress.com or email us on
renpress@adelphia.com .

Thanks
Matt