Re: oil print media

From: dklinker <d.klinker_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 22:32:25 +0100

Hi Gordon it is good to hear of your success with oil printing,Maija
McDougal of the Bromoil Circle in the UK is the expert on Printing
selectively with coloued inks she makes her own from pigments thickened with
beeswax and heated over a flame with the constituents in a large spoon and
then lets them cool before using and selectively masks the areas to be inked
and uses different Shaving brushes for each colour. Takes Mucho Time but
hell what else can you do with it.
Good Luck Dennis Klinker