RE: --

From: joachim oppenheimer <joachim2_at_optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 20:22:05 -0400

He will be missed as a fine artist and teacher, but especially as a true
humanitarian. Can anyone how has seen his portrayal of Krupp as the Devil,
and the circumstances surrounding that photograph ever lose that profound
impression and impact? To anyone who knows the family, and I do not, please
extend heartfelt condolences. Joachim