Re: --

From: Thom Mitchell <tjmitch_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 21:06:49 -0400

He will be missed for so many reasons. Here's my little story. I had the
opportunity to meet him for the first time just a few months ago and he
signed a book for me at the Gordon Parks exhibition at the Howard
Greenberg Gallery in the midst of a very crowded gallery. In addition to
signing the book he wrote some advice as well. It was a nice little
moment for me with an unexpected surprise. Now if only I can figure out
how to follow it....
-tjm