RE: One coat gum - first one for me - how is it for you?

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 21:37:21 +0300

Katharine, I think you should be reading more carefully before commenting on
others comments. If you were doing so, you wouldn't have to take the trouble
to write such a long mail "for nothing". It is very very obvious that dmax
and contrast are highly subjective / personal preference. So that, I find
extremely silly to argue and discuss about it - I mean this topic is so
elementary / banale / dull / (pick similar adjectives of your preference) to
discuss in this context and audience.

A simple list:
- David requested our subjective opinions (see the question in the subject
line please)
- I provided mine (and it was a very positive opinion). And I think if David
can't stand (or can't defend himself against) any personal / subjective
remark / criticism, he shouldn't be into photography, alt-processes, arts in
general...
- I like pictorialist aesthetic very much (Can you please tell how you have
reached that conclusion?... Errr, I've changed my mind, please don't; I'm
not in a mood to read nonsense...)

My 1 New Turkish Lira,
Loris.