Re: One coat gum - first one for me - how is it for you?

From: davidhatton_at_totalise.co.uk
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 18:09:12 +0100
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Sanguine - that's the one. Probably from raw pigment in the olden days..

DH
On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 08:22 , Katharine Thayer <kthayer@pacifier.com> sent:

---- - Madasafish - Voted Best Heavy Consumer Broadband Provider in the 2006 Internet Industry Awards http://www.madasafish.com/