Re: lights

From: Michael Koch-Schulte <mkochsch_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 14:14:11 -0500

It depends on what the Sun Glo UV output is. If any. Find the specs. You may
want to mail order some black light UV rated bulbs from Florida. Each
standard flourescent tube is roughly two inches wide so probably want a
minimum of at least six bulbs. To some degree the more bulbs you have lit
will shorten your exposures.

~m