RE: One coat gum - first one for me - how is it for you?

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 21:43:37 +0300

Marek, I can say that David is pretty good in multilayer gums. I know it
because I have one of this tricolor gums hanging in my living room - it's
wonderful (and then when I think about conditions he managed to do it - like
exposure under sun, hopefully Fethiye's sun is pretty predictable in the
summer - pretty good work). The thalo green advice was nice - I noted it.

Regards,
Loris.