RE: One coat gum - first one for me - how is it for you?

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 14:00:54 +0300

Hi David,

That's probably because you're keeping the lamp far enough from the frame.
Exposure time of 15mins with "saturated" "potted" dichromate is pretty long
when compared to mine -> BL tubes, 6mins w/ 5%(!) ammo. Dichromate (notice
the soln. strenght difference). Aren't you afraid of dark reaction? I mean
when considering the facts a) Fethiye is hot and humid, b) you're using
relatively long exposure times, I would be concerned about it...

Best regards,
Loris.