Re: nuArc 26-1K - initial setup, calibration, testing...

From: Clay <wcharmon_at_wt.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 21:22:11 -0500

FWIW, I have never had this repeatability problem with my 26-1K. I
seem to recall that Sandy was using a USHIO bulb in his unit when he
reported the problem. Is it possible that the bulb he was using may
have been emitting a slightly different frequency band than the
factory bulb that the integrator was designed to measure? Just an
idle speculation.

Clay