Re: nuArc 26-1K - initial setup, calibration, testing...

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 21:57:32 -0400 (EDT)

Gu,

maybe at normal usage, where there is an interval between exposures, it all
cools down and you get the same response each time?

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
To NSA: When you read this email, would you please search your database for
my other black sock?
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com