Re: Cyanotype Rex pdf

From: John Grocott <john.grocott403_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:43:20 +0100

David, Your questions to TK are quite revealing and could be very helpful
to anyone considering some financial gain from what, originally, was a
hobby.
       But in this case the original PDF notification seems more like a
''piss take'' launched on the List.
              We have all respected the List protocol regarding the
avoidance of blatant advertising for financial gain. The parts specifically
refered to :-
I hope that I will be excused this 'commercial' .

http://www.hands-on-pictures.com/html/rexhow.html

Once we have received notification of payment by credit or debit card of
16 GBP , the pdf will be e mailed to purchasers.