Re: Cyanotype Rex pdf

From: davidhatton_at_totalise.co.uk
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:16:38 +0100
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Terry,

May I ask what prompted you to charge for this process as opposed to donating it
to the public domain as many great photographers have done? I'm not being
judgemental, you are entitled to do what you wish. I just wondered as to your
motives.

Also, a two week delivery via the internet is about two weeks too long isn't it?

Did you have a large outlay for R&D? Did you develop this process specifically
for profit? Have you considered making up and selling a kit?

Regards

David H

---- - Madasafish - Voted Best Heavy Consumer Broadband Provider in the 2006 Internet Industry Awards http://www.madasafish.com/