Re: nuArc 26-1K - initial setup, calibration, testing...

From: stwang_at_CLEMSON.EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 20:47:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Hisun,

I'm in Nanjing. Will be here for just a couple more days before going back
to South Carolina.

So you are moving to Shanghai? I'll look you up next time I am in town. By
the way, make sure you catch the new media exhibition From Flash To Pixel,
International New Media Exhinbition at the Shanghai Zendai Museum of
Modern Art.

I'll look up the make model of the UV exposure unit for you.

Best,
Sam