Re: nuArc 26-1K - initial setup, calibration, testing...

From: Hisun Wong <hisun_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:14:41 +0800

Hi Sam, I am currently living in Hong Kong and will be moving to
Shanghai by the end of the year. I am very interested in the NUARC-
like exposure unit, can you tell me what is the brand and more
information about it?

Where are you in China now? I am going to Shanghai next week.

Regards
Hisun Wong
王希慎