RE: gold print

From: Marek Matusz <marekmatusz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 16:55:18 +0000

Loris,
The test print is kind of grainy. This might be a beautiful effect for some
pictures. You are definitely getting good, nice DMax that gold can produce
at high humidity. If you are interested I can look up some of my old notes
on chrysotype. I did a lot of work and came up with a good and simple
working system that requires no ligand, although I still like Ware's method.
Meant to write it up for Malin's site, but never managed to do it. Maybe it
is time.
Marek