RE: gold print

From: Richard Sullivan <richsul_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 20:40:20 -0600

Loris,

Try bathing the print for about 5 minutes in standard Dektol (or any other
paper developer) and wash well. I discovered this technique for stabilizing
gold toned platinum prints. They would brown in the highlights overnight but
this treatment cleared out the residual gold causing the staining. It sounds
like it should work here as well.

--Dick Sullivan