European Travelling portfolio

From: Hellena Cleary <hellena_at_hncleary.plus.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 14:56:00 +0100

First I must apologize to everyone who expressed an interest in submitting to the portfolio for this year. I was unfortunately tied up with some matters that had to be dealt with, but I am willing to give it another try if anyone is still interested. I have a copy of the guidelines that apply to the American Travelling Portfolio and have just re-worded them slightly to cover the different postage situation here in Europe. If anyone is interested they can contact me off-list and I will send them a copy. It is too late for a summer submission deadline but I was thinking of a date in the autumn, the 10th of September which would allow the portfolio to be seen at APIS in Oxford, if possible. There will definitely be 2 Temperaprint submissions and hopefully other work from alt practitioners out there. Again my apologies and hopefully it is not too late. Hellena