Re: media for oil prints

From: Jack Brubaker <jack_at_jackbrubaker.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 07:32:06 -0400

Gordon,

My experience is with lithography not oil prints, but yes you can use three
colors to mix your pallet. The only problem with the magenta, cyan, yellow
inks is that they are made for commercial printing and are usually less
permanent colors than the art lithography inks from people like Daniel
Smith.

Jack