RE: media for oil prints

From: Don Bryant <dstevenbryant_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:54:46 -0400

Katherine,

I guess I don't understand why someone who
subscribes to the list doesn't have his account set to automatically
accept messages that are addressed the list; why should each
individual person who posts to the list have to assure Jack's spam
filter that the post is legitimate mail, when it should be easy
enough to set it so that anything that comes through the list is
assumed to be legitimate mail?

Because ISPs that offer spam blocking don't allow that degree of flexibility
or IOW, it's all or nothing.

Don Bryant