Re: media for oil prints

From: Camden Hardy <camden_at_hardyphotography.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:32:48 -0600 (MDT)

Jack,

I too had to jump through the hoops to avoid the messages from your spam
blocker, but the 5-10 seconds it took me were hardly an inconvenience.
This situation seems to be blowing itself out of proportion; I would say
don't worry about it.

On that note, did you tell your spam blocker to accept messages _from_ the
list or _to_ the list? Because keep in mind that messages from this list
are sent _to_ the list and _from_ the person him/herself. I would make
sure your acceptance of list mails on the spam blocker specifies the list
address in the "To:" line instead of the "From:" line.

As confusing as that last paragraph may be, I hope it makes sense.

Camden Hardy

camden@hardyphotography.net
http://www.hardyphotography.net