Re: czaphotography.com website up

From: Christina Z. Anderson <zphoto_at_montana.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:11:37 -0600

LOL...lately barely. But, to make you feel better, as you see on my website
I did not make the website, my soon to be graduating student Camden Hardy
did. He's the techie guru of the department. Doing the actual photographic
work is my playtime. Writing my books is my "work"...arrrrggggghhhh. If the
dam big companies would QUIT discontinuing films and papers and chemistry
it'd make my life a lot easier--no more updates needed. That is the great
thing about alt process is you don't need to update it as much, it's been
going on for 170 years that way.

Thanks all of you for the feedback, MUCH appreciated.
Chris