RE: czaphotography.com website up

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 07:40:37 +0300

Congrats Christina. Looks nice, works nice except for: the images are
too small (especially for those who use 1280x1024 screen resolution like
me). If I were doing a website showing my photographs/prints, I would
choose an image size of around of 500pixels (per longest dimension of
the image). This is a first impression, maybe more later ;)

Regards,
Loris.