RE: Dry Plates too!!

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:29:26 +0300

Hi Robert,

What would be the advantage of using a) slow b)non-panchromatic glass
plates while photo papers (with same characteristics) are still
manufactured?

Just these comes into my mind:
* faster printing speed due to lower base density (can be cured to some
extent by: a) waxing b) using thin stock)
* sharper prints due to absense of paper fibers (same as above)

But you can always scan your paper negatives and translate them into
digital negatives later. What is your justification in this issue?

Regards,
Loris.