RE: czaphotography.com website up

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 19:40:05 +0300

I see. My attempts (to test the risk) weren't as successful - it was
somehow obvious that the print was from a lo-res file. Maybe it's my
trained eyes. Thanks. I guess it depends much on the quality of the
jpeg.

Question to all: Do you consider this as disturbing risk when exhibiting
work in the web?

Regards,
Loris.