RE: czaphotography.com website up

From: Camden Hardy <camden_at_hardyphotography.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:02:19 -0600 (MDT)

Loris,

> Question to all: Do you consider this as disturbing risk when exhibiting
> work in the web?
Absolutely. I generally don't give it much thought when building
websites, but the risk is definitely there. The fact of the matter is
that any form of exhibition opens yourself up to these risks; I could walk
into an art gallery with a digital camera and get a reproducible image.
But who's actually going to do that? The best we can do (as artists and
web designers) is to make as inconvenient as possible for someone to
reproduce the images shown; the risk is never eliminated altogether.
That's one of the underlying advantages of using small images...it's
harder to get good prints out of those.

Camden Hardy

camden@hardyphotography.net
http://www.hardyphotography.net