RE: czaphotography.com website up

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:07:01 +0300

Well, ok. I just don't like results when printing from such lo-res files
and considered useless. Seems that was a subjective conclusion. (Once I
had genuine fractals and s-spline and haven't like results from these
softwares too - I mean when uprezzing from such small files, otherwise
they work very nicely)

Saving images:
Did it moments ago... I'm sending you the file as the proof.

I used the standard Print-Scrn method. It works both inside of Firefox
and Explorer.

Regards,
Loris.