RE: czaphotography.com website up

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:49:47 +0300

You're right, one has to protect the URL to the files too.

Some methods which comes to my mind are:

A) Using a plug-in that hooks the keyboard interrupt - to my knowledge
that's something hard to do inside from a browser because of security
issues

B) Using a plug-in that shows the image in the video-overlay mode.

Both methods (including similar ones) need a component that should be
downloaded into the viewer's computer - pretty bothering w/ all these
security alerts and download / installation waits ect... I don't know if
flash / shockwave are capable of doing either A, B or if they implement
some feature that can be used to protect images.

Anyway, I'm sure determined persons will crack / break any protection no
matter what it is. Plus, the more protection, the more bothering is
viewing the site. Best is making a nice / pleasure to browse site,
hoping viewers' common sense methinks.

Regards,
Loris.