RE: czaphotography.com website up

From: Camden Hardy <camden_at_hardyphotography.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:14:11 -0600 (MDT)

Loris,

>... I don't know if
> flash / shockwave are capable of doing either A, B or if they implement
> some feature that can be used to protect images.

Flash/Shockwave do in fact offer some protection in that sense. Flash
compiles all of the content (images, text, etc.) into a single binary
file. So, if they want to save the image, the viewer has to download the
whole package, which (generally) also includes copyright info and the
like.

This is a little off-topic, but I'm currently working on migrating my
website over to Flash here in the next couple months. I'll have to post
an announcement to get everyone's critiques like Chris did.

Camden Hardy

camden@hardyphotography.net
http://www.hardyphotography.net