Re: czaphotography.com website up

From: Tom Sobota <tsobota_at_teleline.es>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:36:54 +0200

I did it this way, Camden:

went to the first page of "Very second gumprints", namely here:
http://czaphotography.com/show.php?what=gallery&which=6

then asked Firefox to show the source of the page. There you can see the
urls to
the images, for example:

so now the only thing you have to do is concatenate the root address of
the site with the
relative url to the image: (this step could be different in other sites)

http://czaphotography.com/img/images/very_second_gumprints/Bathtime-for-Sister-Denise.jpg

and voilá, the image on the screen, which then you proceed to save as
any other image.

Did I earn the 10 points? ;-)

Tom Sobota
Madrid, Spain