Re: Alt List correspondence on "Nabble'

From: Katharine Thayer <kthayer_at_pacifier.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:44:56 -0700

The point is that if nabble provides a conduit to the list, where
people can join through nabble and post through nabble rather than by
subscribing directly to the list, then Gordon no longer controls the
list. To me, that loss of control would diminish the value of the
list significantly.
Katharine