Re: Alt List correspondence on "Nabble'

From: Sandy King <sanking_at_clemson.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:42:14 -0400

I see it as a very big problem that someone can post anonymously to
this list. The list is not restricted in membership but we expect to
know who we are communicating with, and a real name at that. There
has been some abuse of this in the past and it led to a lot of
problems. The list is not just about exchanging information, but
exchanging information with real people with real names.

Sandy King